Tax Notice: Form 1095B
UHCSR will have Form 1095B for 2015 tax information posted to each student’s MyAccount on March 31. To get a copy of the 1095B, each student must log in to his or her MyAccount at uhcsr.com/fsu and follow the prompts for tax information.
- For Immunization Compliance click the Immunizations Information tab.
- The link to the required Student Immunization Record is on the left side of the page. Select only one of the choices. Keep a copy of all submitted documents for your records.
- Every student enrolling in FSU must meet this requirement one time.
- NOTICE for students under the age of 18: Your parent or guardian must sign the consent to treat on the Student Immunization Record. This signature allows the student to be treated at the Wellness Center on campus. A hold for the parent signature will block the student’s ability to register for classes. Electronically generated signatures are not acceptable.
Health Insurance Compliance
- For Health Insurance Compliance information and instructions, click the Insurance Information tab. READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO COMPLETE THE WAIVER OR PURCHASE THE STUDENT HEALTH PLAN.
- To waive the requirement to purchase the student health insurance plan, click on the flashing link at the top left side of this page.
- To purchase the student health insurance plan, click on the flashing link at the top right side of this page.
To Resolve Compliance Issues for either immunizations or health insurance
University Health Services, Florida State University