Search for hotels on Google
You can compare and book hotels using Google Search.
- Filter hotels by price, location, ratings, and hotel class.
- View hotel details, including photos and reviews.
- Reserve a room with one of our booking partners.
Search for a hotel
- Visit Google.
- In the search bar, enter hotels in [destination]
- In the hotel results box, pick your dates or click More hotels.
Focus your hotel search
- Under the dates, use the filters to narrow your hotel search by price, rating, hotel class, and amenities.
- Use the map to see the location and other hotels in the area.
Book a hotel
- Select a hotel.
- Under “Book a room,” click a booking option or click View more rates. Next to the option you want, click Book.
- Complete the transaction on the hotel or travel agency’s website.
Note: Some hotels and travel agencies allow you to complete your booking directly on Google. In these cases, follow the steps to book a hotel on Google.
Hotel prices come from Google’s partners who use a service called the Hotel Prices Application Programming Interface (API). Learn about the steps and ongoing tasks that partners take to send prices to Google.
Sometimes our partners offer special lower prices that aren’t available to everyone. For example, a price might be available only to people who are signed in to their Google Account or on a mobile device. To find out if the prices listed aren’t offered to everyone, select Information .
To help you with your hotel search, we highlight great deals by adding a “Deal” badge next to the hotel name. There are two types of deals:
- Hotels priced below their normal rate or below the rates of similar hotels nearby. You can see the price difference compared to the usual rate.
- Hotels where a partner is offering a discount compared to the current market price for that hotel. The savings amount is shown.
Under “Book a room” you’ll see ads from our hotel partners related to your search. These ads are based on your current search terms and may be based on whether you’re signed in to a Google Account.
Prices are the public rates available from our partners for the dates you selected. You may also be eligible to see lower prices that aren’t public. Learn more about ads.
Cancellations and refunds
Any trip changes, cancellations, and refunds must be handled with the booking partner directly.
You can find the booking partner’s contact info on the booking confirmation page or in the confirmation email from the partner. If you booked a hotel directly on Google, you can find the partner’s contact info in the confirmation email from Google.
Info Google stores about my searches
Info about your previous searches and saved hotels are stored in your Search History. The dates of your last search are also stored temporarily and used across Google when you search for hotels.