Lowest hotel prices – Boston Forum
- Browse forums
Which month would have lower prices? April, May, June, July, August, or September? Im finding hotel prices to be more expensive than New York City so any guidance is appreciated
One destination mentioned in this post
13 replies to this topic
April, July, August would be the cheapest of those months, but Boston is expensive at any time of year. The prices are indeed as much or more than NYC.
Thank You! That s very helpful.
One exception is the Boston Marathon weekend, which is in April.
Yes! the Patriot s Day weekend in April is crazy and expensive and it is the first weekend of the public school vacation week.
I m guessing April may be better except for Patriot s Day weekend. May is the worst because of all the college graduations. If you really want to save pick January or February.
August would be the cheapest of those month
Is it? Cheapest I found a few years back was $200 bucks.
$200 is cheap compared to the usual prices at most hotels.
Also occasionally there are deals on Groupon
Park Plaza and Midtown sometimes have deals.
A $200 room in Boston is often in someplace you wouldn t want to stay. That s way cheap for Boston.
- Browse forums
- Boston on Thanks Giving 22:24
- Trip Report of our too short weekend in Boston 15:59
- Road trip from New Jersey (Newark) to Boston 12:13
- Boston – first week of December yesterday
- Hotel suggestions . March yesterday
- Choosing a Hotel in Boston for Last Minute Stay-cation yesterday
- Can you do Freedom Trail in a day. yesterday
- New Year s Eve Fireworks on the Harbor 16 November 2017
- Female travelling solo to Boston. Any tips? 16 November 2017
- Christopher Columbus Park trellis Lighting this Monday at 5 16 November 2017
- Tobin Memmorial Bridge Boston Logan airport. 16 November 2017
- Burlington to Boston 15 November 2017
- In Boston on Super Bowl Day 15 November 2017
- Boston Children s Museum Age Question 14 November 2017
- Where Should I stay when I come to Boston?
- What areas are outside of Boston and have available Public Transportation to Boston?
- Do I need a car in boston?
- MBTA ( T ) subway s Charlie card v Charlie ticket?
- How much will a taxi cost to get to.
- Tours and day trips out of Boston without a car
- What are your favorite things to do in Boston?
- What quirky and off the beaten path things are there to do in Boston?
- Foods unique to Boston and New England
- 2017 Trip Reports
- 2016 Trip Reports
- 2016 Trip Reports Continued
- 2015 Trip Reports
- 2015 Trip Reports Continued
- 2014 Trip Reports
- 2013 Trip Reports
- July 4th
- 2010 Trip Reports (summer)
- 2010 Trip Reports (Summer – Part 2)
- Boston Trip reports
- Whale Watching Tips