#how to start a hospice
Start a Hospice Business
We developed our own successful hospice, a non-medical home care agency, home health care agencies, transportation, GAFC and DME just to name a few. Our home health care agencies are CHAP Accredited and our Non-Medical Home Care Agency is Private Duty Accredited.
There is no substitute for experience! Choose a home health care consultant that has actually started and successfully operates a hospice. There are other consultants who can get you started, but only one who will get you started the right way.
Choose carefully. Most home health care consultants do not have real world experience outside of their clinical staff, and this includes the home health care consultants you see advertised on Google. If they have never started and operated a successful hospice agency, they do not understand what it takes. Our team at CHC has started and built our own successful agencies.
Let us help you start your hospice agency the right way.
We Are Not a Franchise
Compete With Franchise Companies, Without The Franchise Fees.
No Franchise = No Franchise Fees!
We Setup Your Business
- Setup of Incorporation or LLC, Tax ID and NPI number for your hospice agency.
- Budget Consultation
- Office Location and Setup Advisement
- Human Resources/HR Setup And Hiring Materials including but not limited to one on one training, video training, and customized high quality documents developing all aspects of your human resource department. This includes up-to-date. professionally bound, spiral HR packets as well as other forms and documents.
We Prepare Your Business For Operation
Customized Operational Forms And Documents required to successfully operate a hospice agency.
Policies Procedures In Hard Copy And Word Format:
- Complete State specific hospice policies and procedures, customized by our home health consultants, then professionally designed, proof read and printed by one of the nations leading design firms.
- **Note: Other home health consultants print their policies on a standard office printer and do not spend the extra time or money to have their hospice policies professionally edited by a third party. We are the only home care consultants who will provide your hospice policies and procedures to you in Word format so you can make changes to your hospice policies when necessary .
We Get Your Business Licensed
Completion Of All State Hospice business License Applications
Pre-license Hospice Survey Preparation
Phone reviews to prepare for via phone to prepare for and assure compliance in your state.
Consultation During The Live State Hospice Business License Survey
Completion Of Any Necessary Plans Of Correction
After the state hospice business license survey, a Plan of Correction may be required as a condition to receive your hospice business license.
Post Licensure Review And Education
A Plan of Correction is just the first step to successful licensure. We take the necessary time to help educate you on industry best practices .
We Get Your Agency Accredited
CHAP Medicare Accreditation For Your Hospice Agency
We complete your Medicare Application and enroll your hospice agency with CHAP. We then provide training and conduct a mock accreditation audit with your staff live at your office. Our hospice consultants will cite you for deficiencies the same way the CHAP Accrediting Body would before conducting a 2nd mock audit to review your progress. We take you though the process of Medicare Accreditation with a hands-on approach.
We Make Sure You Compete STRONG
Your logo will be provided by one of the nations highest quality healthcare design firms. These logos are customized just for you by a healthcare design firm with a team of marketing experts and graphic designers. Unlike other home care consultants, we pay professionals to produce your marketing materials, not amateurs.