- Pay now or later on most rooms
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Price Guarantee
Top cities in China
All cities in China
Areas in China
Hotels in China
- – Nightly rates/ price
- – Location within China
- – Cities in China
- – Top attractions in China
- – Hotels in different areas of China
- – Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in China/li>
- – Star rating
- – Amenities
- – Hotel name & chain
- – Theme (business, luxury, romantic. )
As well as our Hotels.com guest reviews, we also display Expedia China reviews for hotels and also the TripAdvisor China reviews score for each of our 0 hotels.
- – Up to the minute hotel rates & availability
- – In depth hotel information and photos
- – Detailed maps showing the locations of your hotel in China and the nearest transport and landmarks
When booking your holiday in China with Hotels.com you may also earn free nights by joining the Hotels.com Welcome Rewards program – It’s free to join and only takes 2 minutes to sign up and when you stay 10 nights you receive 1 night free*. So a 10 night stay in China can get you a free night for your next trip away.
- – Confirmation with the reservation details of your China hotel booking
- – Contact details for your hotel
- – Directions to your hotel
- – Information on nearby attractions and restaurants to your accommodation
To make the most of our service, download our mobile & tablet apps and sign up to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter to receive the latest China deals and Hotels.com China discount codes.
China travel guides
A perfect travel guide for touring Shanghai, China
Experience old Asian guests houses and indulgent Asian restaurants while surrounded by a modern city.
Best hotels in Sanya, China – Guide for all accommodation types in Sanya
In spite of its upmarket image, visitors to Sanya can spend as much or as little on accommodation as.
Chongqing Travel Guide – Your destination overview of Chongqing, China
Chongqing s enclosure deep inland in the west of China hasn t stopped it becoming one of the country.
Chongqing Food and Dining Guide – Restaurants, where to eat, and more
The legendary Chinese hot pot was invented in Chongqing. Originally developed as a warming tool agai.
Chongqing Travel Tips – Helpful hints and advice on local destination information
Chongqing is an easy city to visit. The main parts of downtown offer multi-lingual signage and the t.